Past Due Tax Returns Filed

Home » Practice Areas » Past Due Tax Returns Filed

The IRS could perceive you not filing past due tax returns as tax evasion -- with possible criminal penalties.

The IRS can and does file "SFR" (Substitute For Return) Tax Returns for you without giving you all the deductions and/or credits that you may deserve since SFR returns are filed in the best interest of the government. It is still possible, but not automatic, that you could file a late return over the SFR, thus potentially saving you thousands of dollars in taxes.

Always file your tax returns, even if you owe money and cannot pay at the time.

I can prepare and file all past due personal and business tax returns for you, thus helping to keep you out of more serious, even potential criminal charges, with the IRS.

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only. Nothing in this site should be construed to be formal legal advice, or to form a lawyer/client relationship.