Attorney Raymond F. Haselman Tax Attorney
After practicing law in several areas during the past almost 20 years, I am now dedicating myself mostly to assisting taxpayers with their IRS or Florida Dept of Revenue tax problems. Whether it be an individual with a tax debt or audit, or a small business with payroll tax problems and DOR problems, I actually enjoy helping taxpayers recover from the harassment and sleep at night.
You can request a free tax strategy conversation with my by calling 754-312-5728
I am an Experienced Tax Professional and Litigator Who Will be On Your Side
- Associates in Arts Degree - Miami Dade Community College
- BBA - University of Miami School of Business - Graduated 1986
- MBA - Saint Thomas University- Graduated 1993
- JD - Nova Southeastern University, Shephard Broad College of Law- Graduated 2000
- American Society Of Tax Problem Solvers - Member - 2015 - Present
- Broward County Bar Association - Member - 2001 - Present
- Florida Bar- Member - 2000 - Present
Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only. Nothing in this site should be construed to be formal legal advice, or to form a lawyer/client relationship.