Attorney Raymond F. Haselman Tax Attorney
After practicing law in several areas during the past almost 20 years, I am now dedicating myself mostly to assisting taxpayers with their IRS or Florida Dept of Revenue tax problems. Whether it be an individual with a tax debt or audit, or a small business with payroll tax problems and DOR problems, I actually enjoy helping taxpayers recover from the harassment and sleep at night.
You can request a free tax strategy conversation with me by calling 786-522-0410
I am an Experienced Tax Professional and Litigator Who Will be On Your Side
- Associates in Arts Degree – Miami Dade Community College
- BBA – University of Miami School of Business – Graduated 1986
- MBA – Saint Thomas University- Graduated 1993
- JD – Nova Southeastern University, Shephard Broad College of Law- Graduated 2000
- American Society Of Tax Problem Solvers – Member – 2015 – Present
- Broward County Bar Association – Member – 2001 – Present
- Florida Bar- Member – 2000 – Present
Meet Emme, my German Shepherd. She is specially trained to be your guard dog against the IRS!