Practice Areas - Tax Law
Do you have problems with the IRS or Florida Department of Revenue?
We can help! Un-filed tax returns, wage garnishment, back taxes owed, penalties, tax levies or sales tax issues, attorney Ray Haselman can represent you so you don't have to deal with the IRS or DOR and potentially make your situation worse.
Call Ray today at 754-312-5728 for a free consultation.
Tax Issues We Handle
- Abatement of Tax Penalties
- Apply for Hardship Status
- Audit Protection Plan
- Audit Representation
- Filing Back Taxes
- Florida Sales Tax
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Installment agreements, Partial pay installment agreement
- IRS Wage Garnishment
- Levy on Bank Account
- Offer in Compromise Settlement, an installment agreement or be placed in currently non-collectible status.
- Payroll Tax Settlement
- Received IRS Letter or Notice
- Release IRS Tax Lien
- Tax Audit Help
- Past Due Tax Returns Filed
- Representation in The United States Tax Court
- Subordinating, discharging or withdrawing liens.
Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only. Nothing in this site should be construed to be formal legal advice, or to form a lawyer/client relationship.